5 Reasons to use a true international Real Estate Brokerage
Real Estate is local, BUT nowadays many buyers are not. A new National Association of Realtors report shows that in fact international buyers spent $23.7 billion on Florida Real Estate last year.
International buyers usually prefer to work with an international Real Estate Agent who can understand their needs and can explain differences in the home buying process in Florida compared to their home country.
Here are 5 reasons why you should attract not only national, but also international buyers when selling your home:
- International unit sales totaled 44,000 properties
- As a percentage, international sales made up 12 percent of Florida’s residential market
- The dollar volume of international sales: $23.7 billion
- By dollar volume, international sales made up 24 percent of Florida sales (19 percent a year ago)
- About 74 percent of foreign buyers bought their properties all cash, so no need for appraisals and faster closings.
Foreign buyers typically purchased properties that were more expensive than those purchased by the typical Florida domestic buyer. The average price of a property purchased by the foreign buyer was $538,600, compared to the average price of $258,200 in Florida’s residential market.
Sea to Sky Realty
The Florida Real Estate Company with the GERMAN Twist!
Axel and Bea Weiss
Bradenton, Florida 34205
(941) 866 1666